Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

⊱•Love Me Or Hate Me•⊰


 'Love me or hate me,both are in my favor.
If you love me,I'll always be in your heart,
but if you hate me,I'll always be in your mind.'

.✿..............................................................................✿........................................................................✿.

.✿..............................................................................✿........................................................................✿.


Head Applier~Glam Affair - Milu Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) America 02
(Special gift from sweet friend visit her blog here Bunny Fluffz
Hair~=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Dorothy" @=DeLa*
Bikini~UC_Ona_bikini_black_Maitreya@Kinky Event
Necklace~Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace@Izzie's
Armlets~#21 Blueberry - Secret / COMMON / Armlets
Heels~-KC- TOLUCA STRAPPY HEELS @-KC-




No comments:

Post a Comment